Desktop phone: still the hub of your business communication
NEC offers a wide range of phones and applications that help businesses benefit from greater productivity. The UNIVERGE family of desktop phones, in-building wireless systems, and softphones help workers quickly and reliably access tools, information, and individuals anywhere at any time. The many customizable options and advanced features available on NEC phones provide businesses with even more flexibility in how they communicate.
IP Desktop Phones
DIGITAL DESKTOP PHONES
HELPING EMPLOYEES TO BE EVEN MORE EFFICIENT
Connect your team with crystal-clear communication using our next generation of Desktop Digital phones. With sport innovative design and delivery of maximum deployment flexibility and a wide range of choices that fit all business requirements.
ANALOGUE DESKTOP PHONES
EFFICIENT AND FLEXIBLE CALL MANAGEMENT WITH NEC’S ANALOGUE HANDSETS: BASELINE AND AT-50/AT-55 SERIES
AT-50 AND AT-55 CALLER ID DESKPHONE
With a choice of two models and two color options, the AT-50 and AT-55 analogue caller ID telephones are fresh option of corded single line telephones and ideal for common areas that require basic yet unrestricted access to reliable phone service.
SIP DESKTOP PHONES
With NEC UNIVERGE SIP telephones for 3C and SIP@Net , your organization can reap the benefits of this standards-based system and phones which has been shown to dramatically reduce monthly recurring operating costs as compared to traditional digital telephony services.
THE GT890 OFFERS
- 6 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor (2GB RAM/8GB eMMC Flash)
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD Advanced mega-pixel camera with privacy shutter for HD video calling/conferencing
- Android™-based operating system
- Audio conferencing (7-way) & HD video conferencing (3-way 720p 30fps)
- Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting BT headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports Gigabit network speed and innovative telephony functionalities Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Open interface for custom application development
- PoE/PoE+ to power the device and provide network connectivity Seamless integration with SIP-based security cameras, door systems, and video conferencing systems and services Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk performance
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- WiFi support enables wireless network connection